Parking on site was extremely contentious with only just over 400 spaces predominantly allocated to the staff parking scheme. Pay and display machines were not working effectively making enforcement very difficult. Parking had become a real issue both to staff and visitors alike, with parking at a premium this was an extremely contentious challenge.
- Eradication of parking within the Campus green zone
- Maximisation of parking accessibility and fairness
- Clear and transparent roll out of the University’s parking policy
- Easy to use pay by phone service
- Enforcement accuracy is assured due to handhelds being linked in real-time to our back office
- 90% revenue increase in permit and pay and display systems
- Clear and compliant enforcement and payment signage